Permit Application Documents
Stormwater Management Permit
- Filing for a Major Stormwater Management Permit Cover Letter
- Filing for a Minor Stormwater Management Permit Cover Letter
- Stormwater Request for Certificate of Release
- Stormwater Certificate of Release
- Stormwater Request for Certificate of Release (PDF)
- Stormwater Certificate of Release (PDF)
- Major or Minor Stormwater Management Permit Application (PDF)
- Major or Minor Stormwater Management Permit Application (Word)
Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (ANRAD)
Request to Amend an Order of Conditions
Commission Determinations are given for small projects that have no impact to the resource areas. Small projects that are greater than 50' away are generally exempt from needing a full MassDEP Wetland Permit. Examples are installation of sheds, decks, fences, patios, landscape walls, retaining walls, tree removal, vista pruning, native planting, etc. The applicant should complete a Request Application and the project will be added to the next possible Conservation Commission agenda. The Commission can approve the application or require the applicant to file either a Request for Determination of Applicability or Notice of Intent.
Request for Commission Determination can be applied for under Online Permitting. The applicant will select the Conservation tab and begin the process.
Contact the Conservation Dept. if you have any questions.