The Annual Town Election will take place on Tuesday, June 15th, 2021. The Town Clerk’s Office released the following information today regarding the Annual Election:
- Residents can find a sample ballot here.
- Residents have three ways to vote in the Annual Town Election. They are:
- In Person on Election Day- Report to your normal polling place and cast your ballot in person. Proper COVID-19 protocols will be in place and face masks will be required.
- Absentee- Residents may request an absentee ballot be mailed to them, or may vote in person at Town Hall via absentee ballot if they meet the following conditions:
A registered voter who will be unable to vote at the polls on election day due to absence from the voter’s city or town during polling hours, disability, or religious beliefs.
- If you wish to vote Absentee, in person at Town Hall, please complete this form. You can bring the completed form to the Town Clerk’s Office and will be permitted to cast your ballot there.
- If you wish to vote Absentee by mail, please complete this form. Your ballot will be mailed to you. You can either mail the completed ballot back, or drop off at Town Hall in person to the Town Clerk’s Office or in the secure drop box outside the main entrance. Please leave adequate time for the ballot to be mailed to you and then returned to Town Hall.
- Vote by Mail- Any resident may request a vote by mail ballot by completing this form. The complete application must be legible and submitted to the Town Clerk using the methods of submission below. A ballot will be mailed to you. If utilizing this option, please allow ample time for the ballot to be mailed to you and for you to mail the ballot back.
All forms can be mailed, physically dropped off to the Town Clerk’s Office or in the secure drop box, scanned, or photographed and sent to [email protected]. Scanned or photographed forms must be legible.