Town Meeting Page
Town Meeting will take place at Pierce Field at THS on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
Open Town Meeting is the form of democratic governing practiced in Tyngsborough, used for over 250 years. The Annual Town Meeting takes place in May of each year at the Tyngsborough Elementary School (205 Westford Rd). Special Town Meetings occur throughout the year when deemed necessary.
The Town Meeting is moderated by the Town Moderator who is elected by the Town for a term of 3 years. The Moderator is currently Robert L. Kydd, Jr. whose term expires in 2023.
You can watch Town Meetings on Verizon channel 29 and Comcast channel 8 as well as stream it live here.
Upcoming Town Meetings
- June 26, 2021 Annual & Special Town Meeting
Town Meeting Supporting Documents
Town Meeting Minutes
Town Meeting Guidebooks & Warrants
Notable Past Town Meeting Votes and Updates
Ever wonder what came of that Town Meeting vote? Browse through a few notable outcomes from votes. If you have a suggestion for something we can spotlight, reach out on the contact page.
- Board of Selectmen Meeting Agendas and Packet Materials
- Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
- Town License Fees
- Town Bids, RFQ’s and RFP’s
- Energy Aggregation Information
- Country Club Information
- FY 2019 Board of Selectmen & Town Administration Goals Recap
- FY 2020 Board of Selectmen & Town Administration Goals
- First Parish Meeting House Renovation [Added 3/8/19]
- FY 19 Update BoS/Town Administration Goals [Added 3/8/19]