Sherburne Road Open Space Committee
The Sherburne Road Open Space Committee shall be charged with the following tasks as it relates to the 30+/- acres of open space land to be donated to the Town in 2023 as a part of a Planning Board Special Permit. This land is located between Sherburne Road and Pawtucket Boulevard and was previously known as the Tyngsborough Country Club.
- Create a vision for the property with a specific focus on outdoor recreational amenities that could be added to the property;
- Recommend locations within the parcel for these amentities;
- Identify and recommend funding sources, including CAMC, CPC, or state/federal grants;
- Solicit feedback from the public and other community stakeholders;
- Submit a final report to the Select Board.
After submission of the final report, the Select Board may disolve the Committee or keep it active for the purpose of overseeing the procurement and installation of new amenities, preparing funding requests, community outreach, or for the development of additinoal future activities/amentiites that are to be phased onto the site.
The Select Board approved the charge for the Committee and appointed its innaugural members at its meeting on January 9, 2023.
Below you can find a list of all current members and their terms.
|Ronald Keohane, Select Board||01/30/2024|
|Steve Fugazzotto, Resident||01/30/2024|
|Alison Page, Recreation Director||01/30/2024|
|Ed Smith, Resident||01/30/2024|
|Dana Tremblay, Resident||01/30/2024|
|Diane Laferriere, Resident||01/30/2024|
|Dara Feddersen, Resident||01/30/2024|
|Ed Derby, Alternate||01/30/2024|
|Russ Belanger, Alternate||01/30/2024|