Computers & Components
Contact Best Buy or Staples for free e-recycling program.
Call Allied Waste at 978-649-7564 for pick-up in front of your house for a fee.
Contact a nearby TV repair shop, electronics retailer or electronics recycling company to see if they accept computers, televisions, and other electronics for recycling from residents and small businesses. (For a listing of electronics recyclers, consult the electronic equipment section of the Recycling Services Directory on the DEP web site. Computers may also be disposed of at Tyngsborough’s annual hazardous waste disposal day for a small fee. Notification will be posted on the Board of Health portion of www.tyngsboroughma.gov web site and on Channel 8.
Microseconds, 291 South Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 MicroSeconds buys most PC compatible equipment that is relatively current, clean and in good working order. They pick up computer equipment, and offer equipment disposal. Simply bring your equipment in – no appointment necessary. If it is not possible to bring your equipment in or you have a large amount of equipment please call 603-894-1993 or email [email protected]
Consider donating your computer. Visit the following web sites for details:
- www.sharetechnology.org Connects computer donors and non-profit donation seekers throughout the country.
- www.charityamerica.com Unites donors and businesses with qualified charities from across the nation.
- www.kidsource.com Kidsource’s Computing EDGE program helps match needy schools with excess, unused or obsolete computer equipment donated by individuals or corporations.
- www.pcsforschools.org The Computers for Schools Association maintains a web site to assist you in donating your computer to schools.
- www.cristina.org The National Christina Foundation accepts donated computers to give to people with disabilities.
- www.wastecap.org Helps businesses identify outlets for used computer equipment.
- www.electronicycle.com Located at 461 W. Broadway, Gardner, MA Phone: (978)-632-7666. Electronicycle, Inc. accepts TVs, computers, audio and almost any consumer electronics product for processing.
- Building Materials/House Fixtures
- Cell Phones
- Computers & Components
- Construction & Demolition Debris
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Home Furnishings
- Ink Cartridges
- Mercury thermometers and thermostats
- Metal Items & Vehicle Parts
- Motor Oil
- Packing Materials
- Propane or Helium Tanks
- Sharps & Needles
- Smoke Detectors
- Packing Materials
- Unwanted/ Expired Medication Disposal