Trick or treating will be Saturday October 31st from 6-8pm. Please follow health and safety guidelines provided by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Thank you, enjoy and stay safe.
Tips for a Safe and Healthy Halloween.
As a reminder, the following COVID-19 prevention and mitigation standards apply to all activities in Massachusetts, including Halloween activities.
Residents should adhere to each of the following:
- Wear a face mask or face covering. For more information on face masks and face coverings, please see the state’s Mask Up MA webpage. https://www.mass.gov/news/mask-up-ma
- Observe good hand hygiene, including hand washing and use of alcohol-based sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol. Carry hand sanitizer and use it often, especially after coming into contact with frequently touched surfaces and before eating candy.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- Stay home and refrain from Halloween activities, including handing out Halloween treats, if you feel unwell; you have tested positive for COVID-19; you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19; or you have traveled to or from a state that is not classified as lower risk within the last 14 days. For more information on lower risk states, please see the state’s COVID-19 Travel Order webpage.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet of physical distance from all other participants who are not members of the same household.
Residents and communities should follow the Halloween activity guidance released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to understand alternative ways to participate in Halloween that may limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19. As a reminder, any Halloween activities are subject to the current gathering size limits as well as applicable sector-specific workplace safety standards.