Website Alerts & Meeting Notifications
Did you know that residents can stay up to do date on big announcements, meeting notices, emergency alerts, and much more? The Town of Tyngsborough offers email alerts anytime a meeting is posting, a news story is shared, minutes are published, and more. You can sign up and tailor the notifications so that you only get alerts for what you want to know. Sign up here!
Sign up for Emergency Alerts
To Sign Up for Smart911 Alerts [Click Here]
Alerts powered by Smart911 Tyngsborough is the official emergency notification system used by the Town of Tyngsborough to communicate with community residents during emergencies. Sign up now to receive free alerts via text message, email, and/or voice message.
- Add your address to receive geo-targeted alerts
- Indicate what types of alerts you want to receive including weather, traffic, emergency, and more.
- Indicate how you want to be notified by text, email, and/or voice message.
The system will be activated for emergency public safety messages and important public notifications. Alerts may include, but are not limited to:
- Extreme weather
- Missing and endangered persons
- Evacuations and lockdowns
- Water emergencies
- Chemical spills or release
- Security alerts