Tyngsborough Hikes Day – Saturday, October 5 (rain date Oct 12)
Meet at the Trail Head for a Guided Tour
- 8:00 a.m. Shady Glade – Power Walk – park on Primrose Lane by Trail Head
- 10:00 a.m. Hunter Trail – Scavenger Hunt – off River Road, parking lot past RR tracks
- 12:00 noon. Long Pond – History Hike – Autumn Street, park at the end of the cul de sac
- 4:00 p.m. Bell Trail – Dog Walk – Trail Head on Bryants Lane, park at Town Offices
- 5:30 p.m. Sherburne Trail – Silent Nature Walk – park at Nature Center, 46 Coburn Road
Hosted by the Girl Scouts of Cadette Troop 68085.
View the poster here.