The Board of Selectmen is looking for highly motivated residents to serve the Town of Tyngsborough through some of its many Boards & Committees. These positions are volunteer and require attendance at night meetings once a month. Please find a list of vacancies below. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen through Colin Loiselle by email [email protected] or mail to 25 Bryants Lane Tyngsborough MA 01879 ATTN: Board of Selectmen.
– Council on Aging (1 Position, 2 Year Term)
– Recreation Committee (1 Position, 3 Year Term)
– Town Education Fund Committee (1 Position, 3 Year Term)
– Zoning Board Appeals, Alternate Member (1 Position, 3 Year Term)
– Commission on Disability (1 Position, 3 Year Term)
– Planning Board Alternate (1 Position, 1 Year Term)
To learn more about the positions listed above, please click here or call Colin Loiselle at 978-743-5339. Positions remain open until filled. Must be a Tyngsborough resident to serve.