The Tyngsborough Council on Aging, located at 169 Westford Road, is open 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday. The center features leisure activities such as pool, puzzles, reading, board games, and much more as well as structured programs like bingo, dancing, exercise classes, lunches, cribbage, and so much more! The center also provides critical social services like meals on wheels, bus rides to medical appointments & shopping, and individual social services.
Upcoming programs include:
- February 3, 2023: Virtual Vacation to the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World & Lunch at 11:30 AM
- February 10, 2023: Valentine’s Day Celebration with lunch at 11:30 featuring entertainment by Tommy Rull ($5.00 per person)
Additionally, join us for the following weekly programs:
- Line Dancing – Monday & Thursday 10-11 AM $4
- Muscle Conditioning – Mondays at 11:00 AM $5
- Zumba – Wednesday at 11:00 AM and Friday at 10:30 AM $5
- Cribbage – Tuesdays at 10:00 AM
- Bingo – Tuesday at 12:30
More programs are available weekly. You can view the entire listing & event calendar by viewing the February 2023 Newsletter here.
To reach the Council on Aging Outreach Worker Charlene Muscato, please call 978-649-9211 or email [email protected]