The Tyngsborough Planning Board
The Planning Board plays a major role with town development. They include making recommendations or decisions on:
- The Town Master Plan
- Area and special plans and other amendments to the Master Plan
- The Comprehensive Zoning Map Process
- Amendments to zoning and related regulations
- Functional plans, such as the Master Water and Sewerage Plan and Basic Services Maps
- Planned Unit Developments
- Developments that conflict with the master plan or involve historic landmarks
The Planning Department will assist you with interpretations and review your plan with the Zoning Enforcement Officer to determine compliance.
The Planning Board meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Town Hall, Community Room, 25 Bryants Lane. Contact Pamela Berman for an appointment and refer to the Town Calendar for more details.
|David E. Robson, Vice Chair||2024|
|Kimberly D. O’Brien||2028|
|Steven O’Neill, Chair||2027|
New Economic Development Site
Take a look at the Town’s new Economic Development site.
M, T: 8:30am – 4:30pm
W: 8:30am – 7:00pm
TR: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Serving Tyngsborough since 2018.
Administrative Assistant to Conservation/ Planning/ Zoning
Serving Tyngsborough since 2008.