250 Middlesex Road Strategic Visioning Committee
The Board of Selectmen established the 250 Middlesex Road Visioning Committee in November of 2022 to address the future of the site which is home to the Winslow School. Specifically, the Committe is tasked with the following:
- Speak with all interested parties as it relates to 250 Middlesex Road and the Winslow School, including but not limited to, community members, abutters, municipal board and committee members, and review prior requests for interest from private developers;
- Consolidate ideas and options into a final report with a specific focus on the following questions:
- Are there viable public or private options to save some or all of the existing Winslow School building?
- What are the timelines and funding requirements for the options to save some or all of the existing Winslow School?
- What are the pros, cons, and costs of demolishing the Winslow School and leveling the existing hill
- How does saving or demolishing the Winslow School affect future master planning efforts for mixed use business/amenities, open space/recreation, or other future municipal uses.
- Based on the options above, present draft warrant articles to the Board of Selectmen that would address the options, and vote/rank the options if applicable.
You can read the full committee charge here.
Below you can find a list of all current members and their terms.
|Katerina Kalabokis||Board of Selectmen||June 30, 2023|
|David Robson, Sr.||Planning Board||June 30, 2023|
|Warren Allgrove||Historical Commission||June 30, 2023|
|Larry Clawson||Finance Committee||June 30, 2023|
|Patrick Sands Jr.||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|Karyn Puleo||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|Lucy Hamnett||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|Kerry Sheehan||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|Fran Glavin||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|Jackie Geilfuss||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|John Murphy||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
|Jill Bowen||Resident At Large||June 30, 2023|
To contact the 250 Middlesex Road visioning committee, please email [email protected] or call the Town Administrator’s Office at 978-649-2300 x100