Old Town Hall Facility Use:
For a copy of the Old Town Hall Facility Use Policy and request forms to use the Old Town Hall, please click here.
Request forms to use the Old Town Hall should be delivered or mailed to the Selectmen’s Office located at 25 Bryants Lane, Tyngsborough, MA 01879. Reservation requests should be made as soon as possible of the requested date, to allow for consideration and approval. Please note that the below calendar is available to identify events which are scheduled and pending. Please contact Matt Hanson, Assistant Town Administrator with questions at 978-649-2300 x109 or by email at email@example.com.
To request a first-time viewing of the Old Town Hall, please email Ernie Roy, Old Town Hall Host at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below the calendar, a brief description of the history of the Old Town Hall is listed.
About the Old Town Hall:
The Old Town Hall is a historic town hall in Tyngsborough, Massachusetts located at 10 Kendall Road.
It was built in 1834 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
After suffering a termite infestation in the late 1990’s, the Town hall and the nearby Littlefield Library were closed. Municipal functions were moved to a building built to accommodate the Library and the municipal offices on Byrants Lane.
The Old Town Hall Historic Renovation Committee was established by the Board of Selectmen to oversee the renovation of the Old Town Hall.
The June 7, 2012 Annual Town Meeting approved $2.5 million to fund this project. Click here to find photos showing the construction of the Old Town Hall Renovation Project.
A Grand Opening of the Old Town Hall was held on Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
The Old Town Hall can be used by used by the community, by approval of the Board of Selectmen and subject to the Facility Use Policy above.