Note: You can view the latest information on all business resources on this page.
The second round of funding for the Paycheck Protection Program is now live (as of Monday, April 27th). The Boston Fed has created a web page with resources for New England smaller businesses including nonprofits to aid them in applying to this program.
It is anticipated that the second round of funding will run out quickly and that it is essential that applicants connect with a financial institution able to process their PPP loan immediately.
The resource page includes:
- An info sheet describing the program
- Links to other resources including program information and loan applications in 19 languages
- A list of technical assistance providers indicating they are able to help small businesses/nonprofits apply for the PPP
- A list of financial institutions that are able to process PPP loans for non-customers
You can visit the page here: https://www.bostonfed.org/in-
Finally, to make it easier to identify whether one of the financial institutions on the list may be able to help a particular small business, I am including a list of their branch locations below. Please see the full list on the website for contact information.
Financial Institutions with Capacity to Process PPP Loans for non-customers
GFA Federal Credit Union
- Main branch: Gardner, MA
- Other branches in MA: Ashburnham, Keene, Hubbarston, Leominster, Rutland, Winchendon
- Branches in NH: Petersborough, Rindge
- Main Branch: Arlington, MA
- Other branches: Belmont, Boston Seaport, Burlington, Cambridge
North Brookfield Savings Bank
- Main branch: North Brookfield, MA
- Other branches: East Brookfield, West Brookfield, Ware, Palmer, Belchertown, Three Rivers
Pittsfield Cooperative Bank
- Main branch: Pittsfield
- Other branches: Dalton, Great Barrington
Reading Cooperative Bank
- Main branch: Reading
- Other branches: North Reading Andover, Burlington, Wilmington, Wakefield
Workers Credit Union (offers translation in Spanish, Portuguese, and Vietnamese)
- Main Branch: Fitchburg
- Other branches: Athol, Chelmsford, Monty Tech, Gardner, Groton, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Orange, Townsend, Westford, Worcester Planit
Note: Branches offered for informational purposes and may or may not indicate the financial institution’s service area. Many financial institutions have temporarily closed branches in response to COVID so it is suggested that you contact these institutions via phone or email.