The Council on Aging
169 Westford Road*
Tyngsborough, MA 01879
*Mailing Address: 25 Bryants Lane, Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Barbara J. Roche, Director
Tracy Pecora, Administrative Assistant
Midge Poirier, Meal Site Coordinator
Bernie Mercier, Program Coordinator
Tom Tiano, Custodian
Louanne Brady, Bus Driver
Jerry Richall, Bus Driver
Rose McGarry, Outreach Worker
Will Mercier, Bus Driver
Michael Knight, Bus Driver
Art Boyle, Bus Driver
|The Council on Aging Board|
|Mildred Poirier, Chair|
|Terry Martineau, Vice Chair|
|Carol Sides, Secretary|
The Tyngsborough Council on Aging (COA) is an eleven member board appointed by the Board of Selectmen.
About The Council on Aging:
COA Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month at 3:30 PM at the COA Center. No meetings are held in July and August.
The mission of the Council on Aging is to advocate on behalf of senior citizens, to enhance the quality of their lives through the identification and assessment of their health, economic, social and cultural needs.
Council on Aging Resources:
- Yellow Dot Program (designed to assist first responders in the event of an automobile accident or other medical emergency involving the participant’s vehicle).
- COA Newsletter 2017-01.pdf (1.12 MB)
- COA Newsletter 2016-10.pdf (1.06 MB)
- COA Newsletter 2016-11.pdf (1.15 MB)
- COA Newsletter 2016-12.pdf (1.27 MB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_01.pdf (1002.83 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_02.pdf (2.18 MB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_03.pdf (903.9 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_04.pdf (905.6 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_05.pdf (297.16 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_06.pdf (650.42 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_07.pdf (1.02 MB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_08.pdf (668.32 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_09.pdf (761.68 KB)
- coa_newsletter_2015_10.pdf (693.7 KB)